Simon Watchorn, Earsham Park Farm, Norfolk
“Joining AtlasFram has simplified my business as well as enabling me to benefit from the Group’s buying power when purchasing feed, diesel, electricity, telephones, steel and building materials. I bought chemicals effectively before but it was very time consuming. With AtlasFram doing this it frees me to concentrate on the bits that make the world go around - I can focus on the pigs and getting production right.”
Over 50 years of Farmer Cooperation Fram Farmers provide the purchasing, grain marketing and administrative function for over 1400 farming businesses across the UK. We act as an extension to your farm office, with industry professionals purchasing and marketing your core agricultural inputs and outputs on your behalf.
Why should your farming business join us?
Fram Farmers, based in Framlingham, Suffolk, takes the administrative burden away from your farm office. Our services include processing and streamlining invoices and bank payments. We are a true not-for-profit farmer owned co-operative and we are passionate about upholding the principals upon which Fram Farmers was founded over 50 years ago. We plan farm business requirements, aggregate volumes and negotiate very competitive prices backed by professional services and impartial market information.
- We are an extension of your farm office, saving you valuable time and saving on your administration resources.
- We offer trusted and transparent market information, aimed at achieving the best value and gross margin for your business.
- Reduce risk by forward buying fuel at a fixed price, Members saved on average 4ppl during harvest 2013.
- Top performing grain prices and Pool results. A 410 hectare arable farm in Fram Farmers achieved additional sales revenue of £31000 compared to the competition.
- The Oct Dec 2013 pool returned £320 per tonne for OSR, ex farm and before bonuses, feed wheat achieved £165 per tonne ex farm.
- Member Quote : "I saved £15 per tonne over my spot purchases using the Fram Farmers Urea Pools”.