New Machinery & Spares
The Competitive Advantage
Fram Farmers operates fleet partnership arrangements with a number of
leading agricultural machinery manufacturers, including CaseIH, Amazone, Spearhead Machinery & Claydon together with vehicle manufacturers such as Ford, Land Rover, Nissan and
Toyota. Preferential terms are available on a wide range of products and
spares, allowing Members to enjoy savings which can run to thousands of pounds.
Please contact the office for the latest terms and offers on 01728 727719.
CASE IH Fleet Scheme
Question & Answer
- How long has the Fram Farmers Case IH fleet Scheme been running for? Since 2000.
- How do I get the rebate? Deal with your local dealer in the usual way. Submit a copy of your invoice direct to Fram Farmers quoting your member code.
- Which models are eligible for the rebate? All models ranging from Farmall to Combines; the rebate also includes the Telehandler and Balers.
- Where does the rebate come from, is it my local dealer? The rebate is paid direct from Case IH via Fram Farmers, so local dealer relationships are kept entirely separate to the fleet scheme
- Is the rebate taken off the price agreed at point of sale? No. There bate is a separate payment from Case IH which is paid to Fram Farmers annually; Fram Farmers then passes this payment in full to those members that submitted invoices in March, directly in to their Fram account as a credit on their statement.
- What is the value of rebate paid per tractor or combine? The rebate is a fixed value per model of machine; the bigger the machine the bigger the rebate. For further information please call the office on 01728 727719.
- What if I buy a machine on finance; am I eligible? Yes.
- Is there a difference in rebate value between direct Case IH replacement and different brand trade-in? Yes; an additional bonus is paid if a target number of competitive trade-ins are recorded over the year (with the exception of New Holland and Steyr models) as part of the total.
- What is the deadline for submitting the invoice for the rebate? All invoices must be received by 30th November 2017.
- Do Fram Members receive any exclusive offers on certain models? Yes; Case IH will notify Fram Farmers of any offers available.
- What if I need a particular type of specification over and above the standard, will that impact on the Rebate? No.
We had always got on well with our Case IH dealer, Ernest Doe Power, but had never looked at a modern Axial-Flow in detail. The deal they put together with Case IH meant we got a a new Axial-Flow 9230, with five years 0% finance, for or the same price as a three-year-old. - John Larter, Plant Larter Farms
We like Case IH products, because they tick all the boxes in terms of being reasonably priced, reliable and with a good power-to-weight ratio. that they are not a common sight in this area and represent something different, which gets us noticed.- Edd Houghton, E & L Houghton
We have depended on Case IH for almost 40 years.They are reliable and easy to use, the dealer support is fantastic and the Fram Farmers rebate makes a real difference. - Stephen Ford, Red House Farm