The arable inputs team are professionally qualified and well experienced in both the agricultural supply chain and farm management, thereby providing a solid foundation upon which farm businesses can rely upon to source their individual requirements. Tailoring and recommending where appropriate to ensure the Member receives the best possible advice on when to buy and subsequently receives extremely competitive pricing. The Team prides itself on establishing trusting relationships with the farm businesses that make up the Fram Farmers membership, becoming an integral part of their businesses risk management strategy.
A regular update on fertilizer, crop protection and seed is sent directly to those businesses that require it. In addition the Team are in regular contact with up to 45 agronomists, the majority of which are independent. This provides them with up to date information on what the general trend is in both growing conditions and spray programmes. This allows the team to adjust their plans accordingly which is a vital part of the overall process.
Member’s requirements / volumes are planned rigorously and then negotiated within the market place at the right time. Suppliers view our planning cycle as invaluable to their production process and this strengthens our relationship with them by delivering savings to their business which can be passed on to the farming business.
Crop Inputs Team
- Team encompasses Seed, Fertiliser and Agrochemicals.
- Team of 6 product specialists.
- Excellent knowledge of products and services available to farms.
- BASIS and FACTS qualified advisors.
- Dedicated team working on the farmer’s behalf.
- Unrivalled service.
- Direct accounts with key manufacturers and suppliers.
- Supplying a diverse range of products.
- Latest market information to hand.
- Always looking to source new products and services.
- Purchasing circa £60 million of arable inputs allowing us to negotiate the best prices on the Member’s behalf.
- Rebates across a number of different products.
- Varied delivery and payment terms to suit your business.
- Various publications to help keep you up to date on markets and products.
‘We enjoy a very close working relationship with the Atlas Fram Group (Fram Farmers), which has a very close contact with its Members and is exemplary in terms of forward planning’.